360-degree accessible bathroom solutions
Supporting housing and healthcare professionals responsible for achieving the best sustainable outcomes for clients
Working with public and private sector organisations
Delivering sustainable, assisted bathing for local authorities, housing associations and later living/inclusive developers.
- Site surveys
- Bathroom and wet room design
- Technical reports and recommendations
- Enabling works
- Installation including plumbing , electrics, décor, tiling, lighting, flooring, tanking, ventilation and drainage
- Project management
- Ongoing maintenance and servicing
How we help
360-degree bathroom service
Our holistic approach means you benefit from a total turnkey solution – one point of contact for all project needs. Our dedicated specialists work alongside you to carefully and professionally manage every aspect of your project – from initial survey and design through to installation and delivery. Choosing G360 Bathrooms ensures you no longer have to coordinate numerous trades – we will do it all for you, therefore saving you valuable time and resources.
Domestic bathrooms with a professional touch
Through GHG’s 4 decades of advanced bathing provision in care homes, hospitals and rehabilitation facilities, G360 Bathrooms can leverage this prowess in its bathroom services so users with restricted mobility benefit from the latest innovations and technology. From smart wash-and-dry toilets to voice activated adapted showers, G360 Bathrooms has the ability to offer cutting edge healthcare solutions for domestic housing – all with non-medical aesthetics.
Unique healthcare knowledge = better outcomes
G360 Bathrooms supports bathers with restricted mobility every day. From mild to complex disabilities, they are able to recommend the most appropriate assistive fixtures and fittings for safe bathing and showering. G360 Bathrooms also works with its own consultative occupational therapists and local authority healthcare professionals whose clinical guidance is always adopted within its bathroom design and specifications.
From stroke to dementia, cerebral palsy to spinal injury, and other medical conditions or simply living with walking difficulties or a wheelchair, G360 Bathrooms has the understanding to solve bathing needs for enhanced health and well-being.
World leading antimicrobial protection
Power assisted and accessible baths from G360 Bathrooms include pioneering BioCote as standard. This invisible, silver ion technology is integrated during the GRP manufacturing process and provides up to 99.99% protection against a broad range of microbes, including bacteria, mould and even some viruses.
By enhancing hygiene, G360 Bathroom’s BioCote can complement infection control processes and is a proven solution for reducing odours and stains.
Benefits of choosing G360 for assisted bathrooms
- Increasing bathing safety for tenants and residents
- Maximising budget and reducing ongoing costs
- Sustainable, futureproofed accessibility and inclusivity
- Lowering litigation risks with less chance of falls and injury
- Cost and resource saving – one contact for an end-to-end service
- Reducing workload pressures
- Maximising ROI through quality, long lasting sanitaryware
- More tailored solutions – largest range of assistive baths
- Effective accessible bathroom design through consultative approach
- Latest bathing innovations
- Enhancing your duty of care to residents
G360 works with
- Housing Specifiers
- Technical Officers
- Local Authorities
- Grant Officers (DFG)
- Healthcare Providers
- Occupational Therapists (public and private)
- Facilities Managers
- Architects and Designers
- Housing Developers
Call us on: 01527 400028
Our caring, and friendly team are always ready to answer any of your questions.
"*" indicates required fields